Sunday, October 12, 2008

black california


When the blacks came to california I almost exploded with happiness. I thought that Austin would be nicer but it looks like I was wrong. But as you can see I let him go on Astro Blasters with me. The first time I rode the new ride Toy Story Mania was with my best friend Mitchell Black it was the best we both did very good but I beat him by 4,200 points. But on the second time I let Austin go with me and man can that boy shoot. Well I hope you liked my first blog entry.

3 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...

That really was fun with the Blacks. I wish they would move to California too.

Anonymous said...

Oh Spence, we will have to come out and go on that ride with you and Clint will show you his mad skills. I actually one him one time. We can't wait to see you! Love the Clint Tate Family

Manda Jeann said...

Good blog Spence. All you need is for me to go on that ride with you and you will beat me by thousands upon thousands of points. But I miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you soon. You coming to the Utah game when we come down to SoCal?? You should!!